Hi there friends!
Welcome to Home on Arbor Pointe! I am Kelly, and I am incredibly excited that you have found this space. I started this blog in May 2015 as a creative outlet for projects I do and ideas that I have constantly swirling in my head! I am passionate about building a life that is beautiful and brings you joy. I hope my posts inspire you to create and pursue the things that bring joy to your life!
Five facts you may not know about me…
- We bought our first home in 1994, and while it was beautifully decorated (by the previous owner) with mauve and teal florals (which was the popular style at the time, I promise I am not being sarcastic), I lacked the confidence to make changes and implement my own style in the home during the 12 years we lived there! Removing wallpaper, painting walls, and adding unique molding were all ideas that surfaced, but I was not brave enough to take the leap and bring them to life. Boy, have things changed!
- I have three beautiful children. My oldest will study Psychology at the University of Florida (GO Gators!!) this fall!
- My high school sweetheart and I will celebrate 22 years of marriage this June!
- I am a middle school assistant principal and love, love, love this work! Each day is different from the last, and I am challenged to think creatively about how I can help kids be successful in school.
- We call Florida home, and I never want to leave this state!
I am glad we have had an opportunity to connect! Be sure to follow my page for regular updates on fun and inspiring projects!
Yours on a Beautiful Journey,