Hi there friends!
Welcome to Home on Arbor Pointe! I am Kelly, and I am incredibly excited that you have found this space! I started this blog in May 2015 as a creative outlet for projects I do and ideas that I have constantly swirling in my head. This exciting journey is one where I can share my passion for building a life that is beautiful and brings you joy! I hope my posts about home on Arbor Pointe inspire you to create and pursue the things that bring joy to your life!
Five facts about me…
- We bought our first home in 1994, and while it was beautifully decorated (by the previous owner) with mauve and teal florals (which was the popular style at the time, I promise I am not being sarcastic), I lacked the confidence to make changes and implement my own style in the home during the 12 years we lived there! Removing wallpaper, painting walls, and adding unique molding were all ideas that surfaced, but I was not brave enough to take the leap and bring them to life. Boy, have things changed!
- I have three beautiful children. My oldest is studying Psychology at the University of Florida (GO Gators!!)! I have a daughter in high school and a son in middle school.
- My high school sweetheart and I have been married 22 years!
- I am a middle school assistant principal and I love, love, love this work! Each day is different from the last! I am challenged to think creatively about how I can help kids be successful in school.
- We call Florida home, and I never want to leave this state!
I am glad we have had an opportunity to connect! Be sure to follow my page for regular updates on fun and inspiring projects!
Yours on a Beautiful Journey,